If you’re interested in more information on breast cancer, physical therapy, radiology services, or conditions that can be treated by a pain management center, then check out some of the following resources:
- What are the applications of an MRI scan? Find out with this overview from MedicineNet.com.
- This link from About.com provides an in-depth look at National Physical Therapy Month.
- Find out how physical therapy can benefit patients after orthopedic surgery with this Livestrong.com article.
- Learn more about the difference between acute and chronic pain with this link from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- What is spondylolisthesis? Find out by visiting SpineUniverse.com.
- Did you know that there are over 100 types of arthritis? Check out this link from the American Chronic Pain Association for more information.
If you have any questions regarding your health, give the medical specialists at Newton Medical Center a call at 888-507-9146 today.