Did you enjoy our recent articles about the symptoms of insomnia and osteoporosis? Take a look at these links to learn more about sleep disorders, giving birth, and preventing osteoporosis. For more information please contact our medical clinic in Covington at (888) 507-9146.
- Learn how your bone health is related to osteoporosis on this page from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
- The American College of Rheumatology has provided this osteoporosis fact sheet to educate patients about the condition.
- Find out how much sleep you need to have in an average 24 hour period and learn about sleep hygiene from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Visit this page from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke to learn how sleep relates to brain activity.
- If you find it difficult to sleep, take a look at this information packet to learn about sleeping strategies and sleep myths.